Patch live on PC August 10, 2021 | Patch live on Switch August 10, 2021 | Xbox Initial version
- Switch: Increased music mix volume to match PC. Thanks everyone who reported mysteriously quiet music on Switch!
- Switch: Fixed a bug preventing double-tapping the touchscreen from making Sam run.
- Switch: Fixed bad model deformation on Specs' mouth corners. (PC fixed in 1.0.6.)
- PC: The game's window position now remembers its previous location and restores to that position on startup.
- Disabled the pause menu while a dialog box is active. Sorry, it's true, you can no longer pause the game in a panic when it's in the middle of warning you about something.
- Fixed a bug causing Sam's gun to appear stuck to his hand in some situations when loading from a game saved in shooting mode.
- Fixed "Art Director" text running off screen during opening credits in French, Hungarian & Polish.
- Fixed small hole in the world visible when driving on sidewalk.
- Fixed a dark/unlit patch of lighting outside Bosco's.
- Fixed some little jaggies and shadow ghosting in the Sam & Max logo on the menu. Crucial fix!
- Fixed symptoms form being upside down when Sybil writes on it at her desk.
- Fixed unpleasant shadow under schematic when giving it to Bosco.
- Fixed Sam pathing to a strange point when clicking on Sybil.
- Fixed Whizzer's hand clipping through his shorts at the end of the Soda Poppers song.
- Fixed instances of the spice shaker floating in air after skipping lines in Cooking Without Looking.
- Fixed instances of trivia cards floating in air after skipping lines in Who's Never Going To Be A Millionaire.
- Fixed Myra's audience boos that were originally ooohs. Thanks again to folks who pointed this out!
- Fixed instances where Myra's microphone & grabber could float in the air after skipping lines.
- Fixed Sam's tie clipping into his chest during sitcom.
- Switch: Improved lighting when Ted E. Bear steps out of shadows during initiation. (PC fixed in 1.0.6.)
- Fixed street background art was misaligned in the final cutscene of the Mafia Chase.
- Fixed hitch when shooting Sybil's coffee cup.
- Fixed instances where Sam's aim would look like its off if players saved and loaded during Wak Da Ratz.
- Fixed hole in the world visible when Sam & Max talk about Shaft.
- Fixed small animation pop when using the bug on Lincoln.
- Fixed small animation pop when talking to the president.
- Fixed camera pop when using nutcracker.
- Fixed Sam popping back into place after using nutcracker.
- Fixed Sam popping back into place after interpreting for the president.
- Fixed Sam walking through Superball in Oval Office after winning election. Sorry, Superball.
- Fixed Sam popping back into place after talking to Hugh Bliss.
- Fixed Max's foot clipping into White House awning pole when entering from Oval Office.
- Fixed typo in Text Adventure (changed "seem" to "seen").
- Fixed the episode title being stuck on screen if players skip lines during the opening credits.
- Fixed issues where Sam's virtual gun could disappear in the Reality 2.0 Street.
- Fixed hitch in opening credits.
- Fixed instances where the screen gets stuck on black if skipping dialog during the game's opening.
- Fixed Max pop after riding the elevator down in the Blister of Tranquility
- Fixed instances where Sam could warp back to the entrance after riding the elevator or the roller coaster in Blister of Tranqility.